Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sick

Tonsillitis

(n) inflammation of the tonsils that may cause high fever, sore throat and the f*cking need to avoid eating sweets.



For the whole month of August, for some unexplainable reason, I crave for nothing but sweets. Desserts. Things I don't even like before. I will go out for lunch, dinner, tapsilog, etc... but never for desserts. And yet here I am, suffering from this great pain.



I have no clue, no explanation whatsoever. It just happened.



First stop: Cupcakes
These little devils kept me up at night.


Second stop: Mango Bravo
I hate how I manage to eat half of the cake and how I can eat the whole if it wasn't for my sister who loves it too. I hate you I hate you I hate... Aaaw shucks. I can't stay mad at you!


Mango Bravo., (n)
heaven sent cake from Conti's Bakeshop. Was said to be baked by Jesus with the help of His angels.

#selfie



Third stop: Candies
Lots of them. I'm not talking a handful a day, not even two handfuls, but a lot. A LOT. capiche?


Fourth stop: Ice Cream
Seriously. What the hell? I never ever even liked Ice cream before! And all of the sudden when my aunt decided to buy some for the "kids" I suddenly couldn't help my self. I gave in. To chocolate.. Nay. Rocky Road Ice cream. The flavor I hated the most. And yet I managed to fill my cup.. and refill it.. 3 times.


Fifth stop: Chocolate
Ooops! It did it again. 


And then this happened. 

( okay, I was supposed to upload a picture here of what the tonsils look like, you know, inflamed, but then when I googled it, it grossed the kittens out of me.) 


Well point is.. I really feel sick. And I slept the whole day and I feel like shit. And I still have things to do. A lot of things. 


Ugh. Hate how I still won't stop eating even if it asdhdjfkl hurts!


Pigs will be pigs. 

whatevs.


-M

3 comments: