Thursday, August 29, 2013

Reinvented Blog: Marnelli Gaerlan

Before I start blogging about Whatever Forever, may I just say that I am in love with my new blog lay out? ❤

Finally! I sat down, tweaked a few things.. and ta-dah! :">

PinkxGreen - everyone knows this is my color combo. Yup. This is so me. And about the triangles, I just think they look cute that way. Like some kind of a distorted star. (Nope? You don't see it? Well, I do!) lol

Minimalistic Design - I don't wanna go overboard with designs. White works perfectly for me. 

New Name -  Well, I decided to name my blog after me since I love my name. haha. But in all seriousness, I just want something with my name on it. And we all know it's not gonna be a book nor an album. So hey, welcome to marnelligaerlan.blogspot.com :)

Coz of my blog's reinvented look, I might blog more! And post more pictures too. (Yay me!)

Anyway, I'll probably do a post about Whatever Forever some other time. 


I'm in senior year of my college life which means, you know, THESIS. (ugh) Been busy with that lately and hopefully our group will survive our first serious defense. Wish us luck! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment