Friday, August 26, 2011

My long weekend!

So..
long weekend finally came! no classes for 4 days! i'm totally loving it. :D
but.. there's this storm, and i can't do much outside, so i decided to do some editing in photoshop. haha!

DAY 1 with cs4. (august 27, saturday)
(yes, i'm still using cs4 okay? sue me.)



 raine, danica and agel.
normal editing (brightness, contrast, etc.)
(Rob Ermita)


agel. lomo-ish effect.

Paper thingy. lol

first attempt for the "scribble" effect.




me, with full bangs. (imissthis.lol) 
i think..ina took this. :P
just adjusted the light here using the render filter.

ina (freshmen initiation)
dim lighting.


fleryberry.
haha


agel & ina
freshmen initiation
sepia effect. (i adjusted the tint in b&w adjustments and the light.)



DAY 2: i went out with my family. :D (picture picture din.lol.)

my favorite earrings. (pacgirl. haha.)



the grass is greener on the other side. lol.



we went to north cemetery to visit my grandpa. ( rest in peace)



hello there. :D




manila's busy streets.

hah! went to rob mla. (sale kasi ee. haha!)



wew! i got dizzy coz of the hundreds of people in rob. apparently, nba held their "Rookie Draft" there. I never really liked basketball so..  Ididn't really care.


fuzzy lights in taft ave! (passenger's seat view.)



DAY 3.  Eastwood.



we bought my dad his birthday present, a pair of top siders. :D


my sister, lonely effect


happy birthday papa! :D


dad and mom, holding hands. haha! just took the shot for fun.


night life in eastwood is so fun. *sigh


johnny rockets CD juke box! I wanna have one of these. :D

my mom, me and my sis.

sorry for the blurred picture. yum yum! unlimited fries! :P

take note (flery), that i didn't use actions for any of this. srsly. haha! :D

3 comments:

  1. Gandaaaa. Ikaw na ^^ i-DP ko yung isa >.< hahaha. kunin ko nga ulet yung portable CS4 mo. hahahaha. tengne, nainggit ako. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Maganda. Lalo na yong last. BTW, ba't tumblr ang tag mo? Tapos sa blogspot mo pinost? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! wala lang. XDD wala na, marnelligaerlan na nga lng ee. haha!

    ReplyDelete